Who is the owner of the processing of personal data?
The company “Tecnologia Ospedaliera Srl”, the owner of the processing of personal data, will depend on how you interact with the Site and will also depend on where you are in the world.
What personal data is collected and when?
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested products or services. For example, when you make purchases, when you contact our customer services, when you request to receive communications, when you create an account or when you use our Site.
This personal data includes:
- contact details including name, email, telephone and shipping number, billing address
- login and account information, including screen name, password, and unique user ID
- personal data including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history
- information on payment methods or credit card
- images, photos and videos
- data relating to physical characteristics, including height and size (such as clothing size)
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data that identify the browser and version in use, web beacons and tags.
In compliance with local legislation, we do not allow registration on our Site to those who have not reached the minimum age established by the law of their country of residence, but especially to those who are not health professionals.
Tools for managing the personal data that are collected
When using our Site, we will promptly notify or request consent for certain practices.
Why and how personal data is used
We use personal data in the following ways:
1) To ensure the best functionality of the Site and to satisfy the Services that are requested
When our Site is used, we will use personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if a purchase is made on Tecnologia Ospedaliera.it, we will use the information provided to communicate with you about the purchase. If you contact our consumer services, we will use certain information about you, such as information for delivery or payment methods, or information about the product that was purchased in order to help you solve a problem or respond to a request.
2) To carry out, improve and maintain our Business, Products and Services
We will use the data provided to manage our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we will use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions.
3) To guarantee our rights, property or safety
4) For general research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Site to understand customer behavior or preferences.
5) Other purposes
We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection of the same we will give specific notice and request consent, where necessary.
6) Legal reasons
We process personal data in the terms established by law depending on the type of interaction with our Site:
- When you purchase Tecnologia Ospedaliera products from our Site, personal data is necessary to enable us to fulfill the contract we have entered into with you. For example, the payment and contact details are required to proceed with the delivery of the order.
- For legal reasons, such as our legitimate business interests, to comply with legal obligations, or to protect your vital interests.
Sharing of personal data
Sharing made by Tecnologia Ospedaliera
Tecnologia Ospedaliera shares your personal data with:
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of Tecnologia Ospedaliera, for example to process data relating to credit cards and payments, shipments and deliveries, hosts, to manage data, for sending e-mails, for research and analysis, to manage product promotions, as well as administer certain services. When we use third-party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a Government request, a court order or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) prevent illegal use of our Site or violations of the terms and conditions of use of the Site or our internal policies; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate the prevention of fraud or investigation (e.g. counterfeiting).
- Other third parties, where consent has been given.
We may also transfer the personal data we have in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
Protection and management of personal data
Encryption and security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data.
The personal data we collect (or process) in the context of our Site will be stored in Italy. We take steps to comply with legal requirements applicable to the transfer of personal data to recipients located in countries outside the EEA or Switzerland that do not provide an adequate level of data protection. We use various measures to ensure that personal data transferred to these countries are adequately protected under the data protection provisions; this includes the signing of European Union Standard Contractual Clauses, verification that the recipient has adopted Binding Corporate Rules.
Retention of personal data
Rights relating to personal data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) the correction of personal data if incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) the deletion or limitation of personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. If we have obtained consent for the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your rights, please contact us using: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies e Pixel Tags
Tecnologia Ospedaliera collects and records information from your browser when you use our Site, which may also include personal data. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may also include: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, (iii) domain, browser type and language, (iv) operating system and system settings; (v) country and time zone; (vi) Previously visited website; (vii) information about your interaction with our Site, such as clicks made and purchased; (viii) access times and referral URLs.
Third parties can also collect information from the Site through cookies, third-party plug-ins and widgets. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and processing of this data is subject to their respective privacy policies.
There are essentially three categories of cookies used on our Site:
- Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Site and are consequently always enabled. These include cookies that allow users to be remembered when browsing the Site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help make shopping cart training and the payment process possible, as well as provide assistance with security and regulatory compliance issues.
- Performance: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Site by monitoring its use. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed of processing requests and allow you to store the preferences of the selected site. Reject these cookies can lead to poorly specific information and slower operation of the site.
- Social media and advertising: cookies relating to social media offer the possibility to connect to social networks and share contents of our Site through social media. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better adapt advertising to your interests, both inside and outside our Site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to connect effectively with Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or share content on social media.
You can always change your preference by visiting the “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of each page of our Site.
For a complete and updated summary of all third parties that access the web browser (via the Tecnologia Ospedaliera Site or otherwise), it is advisable to install a specially created web browser plug-in. You can also choose to have your computer send a warning every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This can be done in the settings of the browser that is used. Each browser is partly different, so you will have to consult the browser’s help menu to find out the correct way to modify cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Site more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
Questions and feedback
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights relating to personal data, please contact our office or our Data Protection Officer at:
Tecnologia Ospedaliera Srl
Via Liguria n. 61 – 37060 Sona (VR) – Italia
You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com
Privacy complaints will be evaluated in order to resolve the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority of your country of residence.